Asia Pacific Immigration Services, Dhaka
Asia Pacific Immigration Service (APIS) is a leading Canadian Immigration Consultancy Firm in Bangladesh.
- Immigration Advices
- Free Assessments
- Advice on Initial Settlement in Canada
- Online Payment Assistance
- Educational Credential Application Assistance
- Seminar on Immigration Opportunity
- Online Application Assistance (in some cases)
- Immigration Updated news
- Others support as required
Visa Types :
**Permanent Residence Visa**
– Federal Skilled Worker – Professionals and skilled trades people.
– Provincial Nomination Program – Workers going to a specific province.
– Quebec Skilled Worker – People intending to reside in Quebec.
– Business Class Immigration – Managers and business owners.
– Family Class Sponsorship – Close family members in Canada.
**Temporary Residence Visa**
– Study Permit – International students accepted by a Canadian school.
– Visitor Visa – For citizens of certain countries.
Certification & Memberships :
– Full Member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) (ICCRC-R413271).
– Full Member of Canadian Association Of Professional Immigration Consultant (CAPIC-R12514)
Canadian Immigration Lawyer :
Mohammad Ali Azam Khan (M Com. RCIC),
certified by the IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS OF CANADA REGULATORY COUNCIL (ICCRC) and Regulatory Authority of paid Representative approved by CIC.
Asia Pacific Immigration Services (APIS)
House # 125, Road # 02, Block # A, Niketon, Gulshan-1,
Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
Phone : +88 01678005571, +88 02 9892990, 02 9841216
Mobile : +88 01732282223, 01712269142, 01711662305
Office Hours :
Saturday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Sunday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Monday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Tuesday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Wednesday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Thursday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Friday : CLOSED.
|Home||Immigration Lawyers in Bangladesh|
Page updated : August 29, 2018.
Visited 3179 times, 1 Visit today